- User: the owner of Bed en Breakfast Landgoed De Grote Beek also called: B&B
- Counterparty: the guests who concluse a lease agreement with B&B by telephone or e-mail reservation, a reservation via booking.com or directly via the website of the B&B (benb-grotebeek.nl)
- Upon entereing into the rental agreement, these general terms and conditions are declared applicable to the agreement and made known to the other party through ex. Art. 6: 234 BW.
- The owner of the B&B can be replaced by a (temporary) representative.
House rules B&B
- The B&B is described in the website benb-grotebeek.nl.
- This website has been compiled with the greatest care, but there may be differences between the text and / or photos presented on the website and the current situation at the B&B at the time of the visit by the guest (s). No rights can be derived from such differences by guests.
- The minimum stay in the B&B is one night.
- Breakfast is during the week served between 7.30 am and 9.30 am.
- Breakfast is in the weekend served between 07.30 am and 10.00 am.
- The B&B is accessible 24 hours a day. The B&B has its own entrance.
- Anyone aged 18 or older is able to reserve a room. The person who (also) books a trip for other participants is liable for all others he or she registers. At least one guest per booked room must be 18 years or older. With regard to underage travellers, it must be proven that parents or guardians have given permission. If a traveler is not yet 18 years old, we kindly request that you contact us by telephone.
- It is forbidden to allow third parties to use the B&B. Visitors are not allowed to spend the night in the B&B without the user’s permission and without additional payment.
- The B&B must be in a clean condition upon departure.
- Drinking, using drugs and smoking is not permitted on the entire site. This also applies to the B&B and the rooms, common areas, etc. If smoking takes place in the room, we charge a fine of €150, which must be paid immediately to the reception.
- Pets are not allowed.
- You can check in until 09.30 pm on Monday till Saturday and on Sundays till 8.30 pm. You can check out until 11 am.
- You can park your car in the parking places made for the B&B. Parking is at your own risk.
- All risks related to a stay in or around the B&B are for the guests.
- Damage or loss of the user’s property is reported and must be compensated to the user.
- Guests must follow the instructions of the owner of the B&B.
- The owner can deny and/or refuse the guests access to the B&B because of inappropriate behavior, without further notice and statement of reasons and without reimbursement of accommodation costs.
- The rates include gas, water, electricity and heating, VAT, tourist tax, bed linen, towels, breakfast and final cleaning.
- The rates do not include the costs of cancellation and/or tracel insurance and/or other costs.
- Rates of the B&B are always without obligation and are subject to changes.
- All statements of the B&B (benb-grotebeek.nl) are deemed to have been provided in good faith and are always subject to adjustments. The B&B is not bound by obvious errors on its website.
Reservation and payment
- If a reservation had taken place, the rental agreement has been concluded. After the reservation has been conformed via the contact form of via booking.com, a rental agreement has also been concluded. In all these cases the reservation is final.
- No extra costs will be charged for booking a stay at the B&B.
- The accommodation costs must be paid in cash or by card during the stay and before departure.
- If canceled at least 24 hours prior to the reported arrival date, no costs will be charged.
- If canceled less than 24 hours prior to the reported arrival date, the entire amount due will be charged.
- Cancellation must at all times be notified in writing via e-mail (email@example.com).
- The B&B already has the right to cancel the definitive reservation more than 48 hours prior to the earliest arrival time of the stated arrival date without stating reasons, repaying any amount already paid to the other party.
- Article 6 of the general terms and conditions of booking.com applies tot he general terms and conditions of the B&B.
- The other party is always entitled to submit a complaint to the B&B by means of a complaint. The B&B must always handle a complaint aduquately and with due speed, so that the complaint is handled according tot he standards of reasonableness and fairness.
- In the event of ascendency, both of a permanent and temporary nature, the B&B is entitled to terminate the agreement in whole or in part or to suspend it temporarly without the guest being able to claim fulfillment and/or compensation. Ascendency includes, but is not limited to: danger of war, war, uprising, strikes, boycott, disruptions in the energy circuit, traffic or transport, government measures, scarcity of raw materials, natural disasters and furthermore all cicumstances, exceptional weather conditions, death of one of owners or close family members, etc., including the reasonableness and fairness of all or part of the agreement cannot be demanded of the B&B.
- The B&B cannot be held liable for damage suffered by the other or third parties as a result of the stay in the accommodation; the guest indemnifies the B&B against claims in this regard. The B&B is not liable for disruptions in and around the accomodation such as disruptions and power outages and water supplies and technical installations, not or timely announced construction and/or road works in the vicinity of the B&B.
- The B&B can only be held liable for damage that is due to the negligence of the B&B.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of 8.1 and 8.2, the liability of the B&B, if and insofar as the B&B is held legally liable for any reason in relation to the user agreement, is always limited to direct damage and any form of consequential damage is excluded. The liability of the B&B is furthermore always limited tot he maximum amount that the insurer of the B&B will pay in the appropriate case. This concerns a maximum entitlment of €2.50000 per year.
- The B&B will treat all personal data provided or known to it as confidential and will not make it freely available to third parties.
- Unless otherwise provided in private international law rules, only Dutch law applies to the present terms and conditions.
- All disputes arising from the user agreement or these terms and conditions will be settled in the first instance by the competent court in the Netherlands, insofar as the rules of private international law do not provide otherwise.
- None of the parties can transfer its rights and obligations to third parties unless otherwise provided in the present conditions.
- If and insofar as any provision in the user agreement and the present terms and conditions does not appear to be apparent, the other terms and conditions will remain in force and the invalid article will be deemed to have been converted to bring it into line with the apparent intentions of the parties.